Who is this course for?
For students who are studying at an IB school or want to gain vital study skills for starting their GCSE’s. We recognise that the IB is both challenging and demanding and our Pre IB-study skills course will allow you to feel confident, prepared and ahead as you start the next stage of your education.
This academic class will cover:
- General overview and what is needed for a successful and enjoyable IB experience.
- Improve study habits and general academic performance
- Focus on writing, critical thinking and research.
- Goal setting, planning and organisation.
- Reading with purpose
- How to structure and write an essay in an academic context
- Learning to be mindful, with discussions on keeping perspective and handling stress
- Develop and improve verbal, written and research skills
- Understand the key elements of the IB programme
- Setting goals and making a plan for the IB experience
- Improve writing skills for academic purposes
Feel confident, informed and driven to start the IB programme