The Inspire English Language programme is designed for students who speak English as a secondary language. The programme is creative, fun and engaging and relies on total immersion in a mixed nationality classroom setting.
We send all students a pre- course assessment and also test their level on arrival. This allows us to accurately place them in classes depending on level.
The key benefits of our English Language course:
- Focus on academic and social communication
- Core skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking covered
- A supportive and positive learning environment
- Small class sizes (maximum 10 per class)
- Themed lessons and projects that link to activities outside the classroom
Our syllabus is designed for engagement in current affairs and issues that are relevant to international students of this age. We encourage debate and recognise and encourage differing points of view.