Who is this course for?
For students who have an interest in business but also those wanting to develop leadership and teamwork skills in a fun and creative elective.
This academic class will cover:
- Business case studies. Who inspires you? What makes a ‘successful’ business?
- Concepts relating to leadership and management
- Development of a business idea
- Discuss and debate social responsibility, ethical issues and social entrepreneurship.
- Learn about advertising, finance, business plans and KPIs.
- Develop and improve verbal, written and research skills
- Understand key components of setting up and promoting a business
- Be inspired by business leaders and our wonderful teachers
- Gain a global perspective from your classmates
- Start thinking about and planning for your future